1. The mansion used for the show gets a fresh paint job after every season of the show.
2. The contestants on the show must pay for their own wardrobe.
3. The contestants may keep their engagement rings even if the couple breaks up.
4. The show leads get paid $250,000 for their season on the show.
1. Fact - 46 coats of paint so far.
2. Fact - Only the last two contestants are provided a dress or suit for the final rose ceremony.
3. Fake - They can only keep their rings if the relationship last 2 years.
4. Fake - Their salary is based on what they would make in real life for a year. $100,000 is usually the average salary.