1. His biggest selling song is "Candle in the Wind."
2. He owns a million pair of glasses.
3. He was the first western pop star to tour the Soviet Union.
4. John Lennon's last on-stage performance was with Sir Elton John.
1. Fact - Originally written in 1973 as a tribute to Marilyn Monroe. He sang it for Princess Diana's funeral and released a revised version, with proceeds going to charity. It sold 33 million copies.
2. Fake - He has 250,000 pairs though.
3. Fact - For many Russians, it was the first time they has seen a rich westerner. Believing we all dressed and acted that way, the gaudy Russian luxury industry was born.
4. Fact - in 1974 when Elton was performing at Madison Square Garden. I was all a part of losing a bet to Elton.