1) 1943’s Casablanca was the first Oscar winner for Best Picture to be filmed all in color?
2) No actor or actress has starred in three consecutive Best Picture winners?
3) There has never been a director win Best Director for a movie that wasn’t nominated for Best Picture?
4) Francis Ford Coppola has won the most Best Director awards?
1) Fake…Gone With The Wind won it in 1939.
2) Fact…numerous have done it in back-to-back years
3) Fake…it has happened twice, in the late 20’s.
4) Fake…he only won once for The Godfather, Part 2. John Ford is the winningest director with 4 Oscars.