Summer starts at 10:54 this morning. And an island belonging to the country of Norway is in the middle of non-stop sun. For 69 days in a row, the sun never sets. So, they want to become the world’s first time-free zone. Of course, the opposite happens that the sun doesn’t shine for over 2 months during the winter.
1) The highest gas prices in the world are in Norway?
2) It shares a border with Russia?
3) Norway has the most winter Olympic gold medals?
4) The famous painting The Scream was painted in Norway?
1) Fake…as of the last quarter of 2018, Norway had the 5th most expensive gas. Zimbabwe leads the planet.
2) Fact…as it curves around the top of both Finland and Sweden, it connects with Russia for about 120 miles.
3) Fact…not even close. They have 329, while the U.S. is in second with 282. Germany is third, followed by Austria then Russia.
4) Fact…by Norwegian painter Edward Munch. Researchers say they’ve identified the spot where Munch painted his masterpiece to a fjord overlooking Oslo.