1. - There were four original Jell-O - lemon, orange, strawberry and raspberry.
2. - People in Cleveland Ohio consume more Jell-O than anyone else.
3. - In the 1950's Jell-O came out with vegetable flavors, including tomato and celery.
4. - According to Kraft Foods, more than 3 million packages of Jell-O are purchased each day.
5. In the 1923 silent film The Ten Commandments, Jell-O was used in creating the special effects of the parting sea.
1. - Fact
2. - Fake - Salt Lake City is the champ.
3. - Fact - Yuck!
4. - Fake - Just a million
5. - Fact - It was also used to color the horses in the Wizard of Oz.