1) The Great Pyramids are twice as old as Jesus?
2) It's taller than a 10-story building?
3) King Tut's tomb is the largest room in the Great Pyramid?
4) Of the Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World, it is the only one left standing?
1) Fact...built around 2500 BC.
2) Fact...it's only 3 feet taller than the Woodmen Building downtown, which is 30 floors.
3) Fake...it was built for King Khufu. Tut was buried in the Valley Of The Kings over 6 hours away.
4) Fact...some of the legendary structures (the Lighthouse of Alexandria, the Mausoleumat Halicarnassus, the Temple of Artemis at Ephesus) are no longer in existence, while the others (the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Statue of Zeus at Olympia, the Colossus of Rhodes) are harder to verify, and may be composites of legend, myth, and fact.