1. Cate Blanchett is the only actress to win Oscar's in the Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress categories.
2. She has played Queen Elizabeth more than once.
3. She is part American.
4. She was nominated for an Oscar for playing a member of the opposite sex.
1. Fake - There are 6 actresses who have done it.
2. Fact - She played her in the movies "Elizabeth" and "Elizabeth the Golden Age."
3. Fact - Her father was born in Texas.
4. Fact - She was nominated for playing Bob Dylan in the movie . "I'm Not There."